- Post Date:March 12, 2019
- Apply Before: July 26, 2019
- Applications: 2
CallMiner empowers organizations of any size to extract and act on intelligence from customer interactions and feedback, including live and recorded calls, chat, email, social platforms and surveys, for improving customer experience, sales, marketing, compliance, and agent and customer engagement center performance. Highlighted by multiple customer achievement awards, including eight Speech Technology implementation awards in the past six years, CallMiner was recently named a leader in the industry analyst report Forrester New Wave: AI-Fueled Speech Analytics Solutions, Q2 2018.
At CallMiner, we hire great people and challenge them every day. CallMiner team members are passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions and industry leading customer success. Core to our culture is the power of feedback which we leverage to improve our own organization every day in every way. To hear more about what it’s like to work at CallMiner, watch our video at Careers.CallMiner.com
CallMiner is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to fulfill the role of Systems Administrator. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for the installation, upgrade, maintenance, monitoring, and tuning of operating systems and assigned software products. Core to this role, but not limited to, will be the overall technical management of the Windows, Linux, VMware, AWS, SQL Database, Sans, IIS, Message Queuing, and Mongo computing environments.
• Install, configure, manage Windows Server, Linux and VMware ESXi / vCenter, SQL, and SAN provisioning
• Support and secure Microsoft Active Directory and its structure
• Use Windows Group Policy to apply configuration and security settings to all Windows servers.
• EFS, Rabbit MQ, and Networking Knowledge a plus
• Troubleshoot infrastructure issues as they arise
• Monitoring and automation utilizing Nagios and Nagios log server
• Apply patches Windows Servers and Linux Servers for compliance auditing
• Linux experience a plus. OS: Ubuntu and Centos Applications: MongoDB and Rabbit MQ
• Support the business and IT Software team accomplish their business objectives, prioritized by your Manager
• Administer various security tools to help secure our Windows environment
• Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent post high school education and/or work related experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other Information Technology related field
• 5 years+ of eExperience performing IT Windows and VMware systems administration (Linux administration preferred as well)
• Requires an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and VMware ESXi and vCenter and must be able to work at the highest level of all phases of operating system administration.