Sr. Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Post Date:January 4, 2019
- Apply Before: February 28, 2019
- Applications: 12
CallMiner empowers organizations to extract and act on intelligence from customer interactions to ultimately improve CX, sales, marketing, compliance, and agent and customer engagement center performance. As a 16-year veteran and pioneer in cloud-based speech analytics, we have mastered the art of turning phone calls into searchable and measurable data that drives business decisions using AI-driven predictive modeling and machine learning. CallMiner was recently named a leader by a leading industry analyst in the Forrester New Wave: AI-fueled Speech Analytics Q2-2018 report. Come join our rapidly growing organization to help drive awareness and demand in one of the hottest markets in technology. See why employees want to work at CallMiner at: https://careers.callminer.com/
CallMiner is seeking an experienced recruiter with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a full cycle recruiter for high demand positions in our various locations. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic professional with a “hands on “approach and an interest in wearing many hats as we continue to grow. This is an incredible opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and make a significant and immediate impact to the overall success of the company.
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts including talent sourcing, candidate evaluation and screening, reference checks, interview process, offer negotiations, close process and new hire onboarding.
- Identify top talent through a variety of direct and innovative sourcing methods which include but limited to direct sourcing, networking, job boards, referrals, online resources, cold calling, social media, university relations and professional associations.
- Partner with hiring managers by developing and driving strategies including building key job requirements and creating captivating and engaging job descriptions in a highly competitive market.
- Able to understand the value of the employer brand on driving candidate flow and know how to communicate the value of working at CallMiner.
- Builds continuous flow of candidate pipeline
- Provides exceptional customer service to hiring managers including a high level of communication on process and status of open positions.
- Drives exceptional candidate experience by providing a white-glove interview process with thorough communication and timely feedback through every touch point in the process and ultimately closing top candidates
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in a recruiting role in either a search firm or corporate environment
- Prior experience recruiting in Information Technology a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, outlook, excel and powerpoint
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Solid negotiation/closing skills
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high growth, demanding environment
- Results oriented self-starter with strong work ethic and integrity
- Strong sourcing skills utilizing a range of techniques
- Ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers