Solutions Architect / Sales Engineer
- Post Date:December 18, 2018
- Apply Before: February 28, 2019
- Applications: 10
As an integral part of the CallMiner Sales Team, a Solutions Architect is accountable for technical and analytical pre-sales activities to facilitate and drive a successful sales process. Responsibilities include engaging prospects regarding technical aspects of the CallMiner solution, presenting effective demonstrations of the CallMiner solution, matching prospects’ business requirements to solution functionality, conducting proof-of-concepts leveraging prospect data to deliver compelling ROI stories, responding to RFP/RFI/RFQ requests. Ideal candidate has a Business or Technology degree, 3+ years of experience in data analytics and/or business intelligence, strong presentation skills, the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience, and is motivated to drive sales success. The Solutions Architect role is suited for a highly disciplined self-starter. A balance of analytical and consultative skills is essential as this position will be relied upon by the internal sales directors to deliver an effective sales message.
- Assisting in achievement of 100% and above of sales targets
- Development of strong relationships with prospects enabling the sales of CallMiner products and services
- Contribute to team success by partnering with sales directors to develop specific strategy and objectives related to each prospect
- Leading the product and technical presentation phases of the CallMiner solution
- Demonstrating how CallMiner’s solution enables customers to achieve ROI
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Conducting the proof of concept including technical setup, content creation, and data analytics to develop ROI stories which are presented back to prospects
- Assisting in the development of product demonstrations
- Assisting in the technical / product / functional response areas of RFP/RFI/RFQ requests
- Coordinating with technical/products experts to engage with prospects when appropriate
- Producing support material for the sales team
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Conveying prospect/customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Assisting in marketing activities related to shows, seminars and conferences
- Well rounded pre-sales, business consulting, or analytics, background with minimum of 5+ years of experience.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of an entrepreneurial organization with aggressive sales goals.
- Strong presentations skills with an ability to explain technical / functional concepts to a non-technical / business audience.
- Must have the ability to understand and convey how specific technology can be applied to solve business issues.
- Must have the ability to communicate professionally and effectively in written responses to emails, RFPs, etc.
- Must be able to work independently and with fellow team members.
- Ability to develop and interpret data analysis for the purpose of conveying the value of a technical/software solution.
- Comfortable with technology and ability to quickly learn new technologies, serving as a SME on the CallMiner solution.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Linguistics, Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to travel (50%+) for prospect/customer meetings, company gatherings, and industry conferences.
- Pass standard background check for PCI Compliance security clearance.
Other Skills (Beneficial)
- Bilingual candidates encouraged – English with ability to read, write and speak Spanish.
- Exposure to contact center metrics, architecture, and/or business intelligence analysis.
- Familiarity with basic syntax and Boolean search operators – SQL / Database experience desired.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong background experience related to a specific industry vertical such as Collections, Financial, Healthcare, Performance Marketing, BPO, etc.
- This job is open to remote for the right candidate.