Platform Software Architect
- Post Date:December 14, 2018
- Apply Before: February 28, 2019
- Applications: 4
CallMiner helps businesses and organizations improve contact center performance and gather key business intelligence by automating their ability to listen to every customer interaction. CallMiner’s market leading cloud-based speech analytics solution automatically analyzes contacts across all communication channels: calls, chat, email, and social.
CallMiner offers real-time monitoring and post-call analytics, delivering actionable insights to contact center staff, business analysts, and executives. The results include improved agent performance, sales, operational efficiency, customer experience, and regulatory compliance.
With over 10 years of industry leadership and over 2 billion hours of conversations analyzed, CallMiner serves some of the world’s largest call centers, delivering highly effective, usable, and scalable speech analytics solutions.
As a Platform Architect, you will be a critical part of a dedicated forward-thinking team focused on designing and evolving CallMiner’s next generation software platform. This position reports directly to our VP of engineering and takes ownership of the design and implementation of our platform based REST API’s and associated data models. You will be responsible for collaboratively designing and maintaining the REST API interfaces and the associated domain models that drive our award-winning speech analytics platform. An important part of your design work will include communicating your analysis and solutions in a clear and professional manner to project stakeholders, development teams, and executives. Additionally, you will partner with our development team leads to ensure solutions are implemented in adherence to CallMiner’s overall platform architectural vision and best practices.
- Design, and maintain REST API interfaces and their associated domain models for use across the various CallMiner platform components
- Ensure all platform REST API’s adhere to a consistent design paradigm
- Work collaboratively to define, and maintain the many distinct bounded contexts that comprise the CallMiner domain.
- Work directly with project stakeholders to define and document the use cases, functional / non-functional requirements, and gaps, for each integration project.
- Lead technical design sessions, perform technical analysis, and produce technical documentation relating to the overall architecture of each API project.
- Provide expert level assistance and guidance to our development teams regarding design best practices and technical issues.
- Ensure each solution satisfies its related functional requirements.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum 5-7+ years of demonstrable experience designing, building and deploying complex REST API architectures.
- Thorough understanding of HTTP, AMQP, SOAP, REST, gRPC
- Thorough understanding of the SOLID design principles
- Object oriented design expert
- Experience using the OAuth 2.0 authorization framework
- Strong understanding of relational databases and ability to design robust models.
- Strong understanding of document databases and ability to design robust models.
- Experience using UML and BPMN to create Object Models, Data Models and Business Process models.
- Expert level experience with the .net framework & .net core
- Experience with C#, JAVA, C++, C, BASH, POWERSHELL
- Experience developing for UNIX and Windows based operating systems
- Experience developing Windows Web API, IIS hosted as well as self-hosted
- Exceptional critical thinking skills; ability to decompose complex problems, prioritize issues, and implement sensible solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak and write clearly and accurately, particularly as it relates to technical concepts.
Nice to haves:
- Hadoop Experience
- Docker \ Kubernetes
- Amazon AWS
- Google GCP
- Microsoft Azure