Inside Sales and Support Rep
- Post Date:August 9, 2018
- Apply Before: November 1, 2018
- Applications: 1
As an Inside Sales and Support Rep your role will involve supporting CallMiner’s Enterprise Sales Directors in the advanced development of established sales opportunities including customer profile research, expanding key contact identification in accounts, messaging and collateral utilization in support of prospect use cases with the goal of helping to accelerate sales velocity and improve close ratio’s while reducing sales cycle time frames. The ideal candidate will be both a strategic and tactical thinker, have experience with technology-based solutions (preferably in a software/SaaS environment), possess a professional demeanor with strong relationship building capabilities in enterprise customer environments, be a collaborative team player, possess excellent personal and communication skills, demonstrate agility, be a quick learner and a great multi-tasker who is organized and focused.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Director (SD) on opportunities from demo to close
- Proactively look to build the spend/usage of Callminer products by growing the user base within that prospect opportunity
- Help clear road blocks in getting sale to the next stage or level.
- Contribute to CRM documentation and activity status updates on accounts in various stages of pipeline development with the latest information
- Assist in preparing- Proposals, RFP’s, Quotes and preparation documents
- Aid in the preservation, renewals and upsells of current accounts
- Support post sale transition to CallMiner’s implementation and support teams of sold accounts
- Work to expand primary contacts, conduct research and gather additional intel on proposed customers and advance the opportunities thru the sales process.
- Help with the creation of timely custom messaging, leverage existing collaterals, blogs and other sales support material to assist in accelerating the sales process
- Creating the sense of urgency in moving forward to shorten the sales cycle time and also lowering the stalled rate.
Requirements: A bachelor’s degree, 3-5 years experience in positioning SaaS business, proficient communication skills both oral and written and wanting to thrive in a fast paced environment. Self-starter with a drive to excel.