- Post Date:May 29, 2018
- Apply Before: October 31, 2018
- Applications: 17
CallMiner is the leading cloud-based customer interaction analytics solution for extracting business intelligence and improving agent performance across all contact channels and currently has an opportunity that you might be interested in. Why CallMiner? 1. A chance to work with a hot technology in a growing industry – Voice analytics and speech technology is extremely hot with attention from high-tech heavy hitters such as Google, Microsoft, Apple, and Nuance. Understanding customer likes and dislikes, and what drives sales, customer satisfaction or customer churn is resulting in the ever-growing demand for CallMiner’s cloud-based software. 2 . Be part of a growth company – CallMiner is at the sweet-spot of the growth curve, much more established than a startup, yet still very agile with a flat organizational structure. You have tremendous opportunity to be heard and to ride the growth curve as the company expands.
The purpose of Software Testing and Quality Assurance Analyst is to provide the means and also the measures for testing all the aspects of a software solution, both functionally and technically, in order to meet the requirements and overall quality of the intended solution.
- Utilize quality tools & processes of various data sources in order to find & identify quality issues.
- Work closely with internal business units and/or clients to resolve any quality issues.
- Create test plan components; execute the plan and follow all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other external systems.
- Ensure that testing is well defined, planned and executed. The analyst does this by ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live.
- The Quality Assurance Analyst may be responsible for Backend Testing focused on testing the database portion of the software solution & how the database interacts with the software solution; functional testing of everyday blackbox software; or in some cases, automating test scripts and deploys these scripts using automation software like QuickTest Professional, Rational Functional Tester, SilkTest and/or VisualStudio Test Professional.
Skills and Specifications:
- Willingness to acquire knowledge on new technologies to solve quality problems.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently, self-directed and solutions-oriented.
- Sound organizational and planning skills with a solid attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Experience in Agile software development and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with JIRA and other Atlassian tools and products
- Experience with API testing
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested
- Business process understanding
- Review functional and design specifications
- Backend testing which may include: database – validating stored procs, jobs and triggers, utilizing queueing systems, reviewing logs, or using other tools to confirm the software is working properly.
- Identify test requirements from specifications & map test case requirements
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
Education and Qualifications
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- 3+ years of large enterprise or e-business systems experience- preferred, not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Quality Control or Quality Assurance, or a related major.
- Helps to identify quality gaps
- Recommend reporting processes to track quality improvements, enhance current systems
- Help prioritize high-value quality projects
- Assist with developing standardized testing methods, which facilitate the quality checking process.
- Designs quality analysis in reports to present them to management.
- Experience in any quality administration related activities.
Please submit your resume along with your cover letter and salary expectations.