- Post Date:January 12, 2019
- Applications: 31
CallMiner is looking for a Project Manager to join our Project Management Office (PMO). This is a hands-on project management role to support small, medium and large-scale project implementations. Based in our Fort Myers office, the person in this position will work closely with customers and internal departments to ensure successful deployments of solutions on time and within scope. The Project Manager supports the entire project lifecycle, including pre-sale solution design and definition, configuration, implementation and transition to Operations. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment, to provide hands-on project management, to support administrative and reporting activities and to help develop processes as we grow and as we evolve our product offerings.
- Working closely with internal Sales and Customer Success team members, with existing customers, and with prospects to help design integration solutions.
- Engaging with customers and prospects in pre-sales efforts to scope solutions and to clearly document professional service requests based on product capabilities.
- Developing and delivering requirements documentation to internal and external project stakeholders.
- Managing multiple projects with a high number of customer interactions.
- Interpreting and transforming customer requirements into project plans.
- Tracking projects and tasks through an internal ticketing system while working closely with Implementation Engineers on task assignments.
- Monitoring and maintaining key project dates and financial values within the ticketing system.
- Accurately logging work and providing concise project status updates in alignment with PMO standards.
- Leveraging CallMiner’s existing project process and corresponding templates to effectively communicate to internal and external project stakeholders.
- Providing meeting agendas, facilitating meetings and clearly communicating outcomes and action items.
- Setting and managing expectations with project stakeholders and escalating to CallMiner leadership when appropriate.
- Maintaining accountability to drive assigned projects to successful completion.
- Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying risks and assisting in devising contingency plans.
- Leveraging product-based training to guide and educate customers on system configuration through the product’s user interface.
- Completing internal solution certification and assisting in user acceptance testing.
- Collaborating with internal teams to improve processes and providing feedback to the Product team to share product ideas.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in a hands-on project management role with 3 years in a technical environment, preferably SaaS software implementation.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management abilities.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience interfacing with customers at all levels and driving customer meetings.
- Experience as part of a cohesive team in which technical resources are shared across multiple projects.
- Ability to negotiate and influence business decisions and directions.
- Ability to clearly and concisely put technical requirements and implementation details into a customer-facing document.
- Attention to detail in documenting effort estimates, technical requirements, and project dates.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and to set priorities and to clarify priorities when uncertainty exists.
- Confidence to work under pressure, to communicate effectively with customers and to drive team members to committed dates.
- Ability to manage expectations and to professionally solve disputes or conflicts.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Demonstrated ability in applying project management discipline and structure within an evolving organization.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Relevant industry or product experience desired (speech or text analytics/technology, contact center, enterprise SaaS software).
- Experience scoping integrations solutions or professional services a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Familiarity with project management software (such as Microsoft Project) is a plus.
- JIRA/Confluence experience a plus.