Product Marketing Manager
- Post Date:October 19, 2018
- Apply Before: January 30, 2019
- Applications: 24
Are a you a product marketing professional that loves cool products, great technology, and fast-paced, rapidly growing organizations? CallMiner is seeking someone like you to help drive the growth of our AI enabled Customer Engagement Analytics (speech analytics) platform and product line through highly effective positioning, product launches, and sales enablement efforts and tools. CallMiner was recently named a Leader in the Forrester New Wave: AI-fueled Speech Analytics Solutions, Q2 2018 – come join our winning team!
The Product Marketing Manager will work with the Director of Product and Partner Marketing, to be the voice of the product both internally to all cross-functional groups within CallMiner, and externally to the market and the channel. You will craft messaging and positioning for CallMiner’s industry leading customer engagement analytics platform and targeted solutions. You will ensure all externally facing teams are appropriately educated and armed with the necessary tools to represent each new version of the product and targeted solutions to customers and prospects.
Your primary focus will be enabling the sales force and channel team with the information and tools needed to successfully complete sales. You will do so by understanding and documenting the various personas involved in the buying cycle, and analyzing the customer journey to gain a firm understanding of the information that is most impactful to our prospective customers at various stages of evaluation. The selected new team member will work both independently and cross-functionally to help deliver supporting collateral.
The product marketing manager will also have responsibility enabling sales with competitive intelligence and kill sheets, interacting with the CallMiner online user community, and supporting new channels and marketplace listings for reaching new customers. The right candidate should possess a mix of technical and business skills and understanding.
Summary of primary responsibilities:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Document the customer buying journey and analyze successful vs. non-successful journeys to identify winning formulae
- Document buyers’ personas to understand how to message to and influence the various personas
- Product launch – plan the launch of monthly releases, new products, targeted solutions, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan, both internally and for customers
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them. Develop competitive kill sheets for sales and the channel.
- Support channel partners and new sales channels
- Assist in management of the online user community
- 5 years of B2B, SaaS software product marketing experience
- Strong content creator
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively cross-functionally, and ability to manage laterally
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing (MBA considered an asset)
- Relevant industry or product experience desired – speech or text analytics/technology, AI and machine learning, contact center, analytics or business intelligence, big data, software platforms, APIs, cloud SaaS/PaaS
- Experience working with channel partners and channel sales teams
- Pragmatic Marketing certified
- Experience implementing Challenger Sales/Marketing programs
- Creative skills – specifically a PowerPoint guru