Junior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Post Date:April 11, 2019
- Apply Before: June 28, 2019
- Applications: 8
CallMiner empowers organizations of any size to extract and act on intelligence from customer interactions and feedback, including live and recorded calls, chat, email, social platforms and surveys, for improving customer experience, sales, marketing, compliance, and agent and customer engagement center performance. Highlighted by multiple customer achievement awards, including eight Speech Technology implementation awards in the past six years, CallMiner was recently named a leader in the industry analyst report Forrester New Wave: AI-Fueled Speech Analytics Solutions, Q2 2018.
At CallMiner, we hire great people and challenge them every day. CallMiner team members are passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions and industry leading customer success. Core to our culture is the power of feedback which we leverage to improve our own organization every day in every way. To hear more about what it’s like to work at CallMiner, watch our video at Careers.CallMiner.com.
The purpose of Software Testing and Quality Assurance Engineer is to provide the means and the measures for testing all the aspects of a software solution, both functionally and technically, in order to meet the requirements and overall quality of the intended solution.
- Be a strong advocate of quality in the product
- Utilize coding skills to create automated regression tests from existing manual tests
- Review automation runs to ensure failures are addressed
- Maintain existing automated tests keeping them current with changes to the CallMiner product suite
- Create test strategies and test cases. Manually test all features of the software solution, identify and log potential issues to be fixed, and maintain testing results. Participate in manual regressions as needed for each release.
- Ability to focus testing in any area of the software stack including the UI, API, and database.
- Work closely with QA, development, and product owner team members to ensure features are tested completely and to resolve quality issues
- Utilize the various software tools appropriately – Microsoft Test Manager for test cases, JIRA for bugs, Confluence for documentation, etc.
- BS or BA degree preferred, in Computer Science or a related major
- Experience with SQL and/or MongoDB
- Willingness to acquire knowledge on new technologies to solve quality problems
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work independently, be self-directed and solutions-oriented
- Sound organizational and planning skills with a solid attention to detail
- Effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of software testing and software development cycle
- Business process understanding
- Experience in Agile and Scrum environment
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Experience using Java and Selenium WebDriver
- Experience using Selenium Grid and Jenkins
- Experience with SOAPUI or JMeter