Jr. Machine Learning Engineer (AI)
- Post Date:March 20, 2019
- Apply Before: June 28, 2019
- Applications: 96
CallMiner empowers organizations of any size to extract and act on intelligence from customer interactions and feedback, including live and recorded calls, chat, email, social platforms and surveys, for improving customer experience, sales, marketing, compliance, and agent and customer engagement center performance. Highlighted by multiple customer achievement awards, including eight Speech Technology implementation awards in the past six years, CallMiner was recently named a leader in the industry analyst report Forrester New Wave: AI-Fueled Speech Analytics Solutions, Q2 2018.
At CallMiner, we hire great people and challenge them every day. CallMiner team members are passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions and industry leading customer success. Core to our culture is the power of feedback which we leverage to improve our own organization every day in every way. To hear more about what it’s like to work at CallMiner, watch our video at Careers.CallMiner.com
The AI & Research team at CallMiner is tackling some of the toughest problems in speech analytics with AI – deciphering human conversations. We do this using “Conversational AI” – a blend of NLP, ML, and statistical ingenuity. The goal of the team is to augment the leading Speech Analytics product suite in the industry, Callminer Eureka. The challenge of unlocking business intelligence from human speech requires a multidisciplinary approach, and the best candidates have proven experience in applying technology to discover key insights that lie hidden within our customer’s data sets.
This role bridges the gap between Software Engineer and Data & Research Scientist, and will focus on building and maintaining databases related to speech analytics. It will involve wrangling large amounts of speech data in text and other formats to figure out efficient and elegant ways to take our product suite capabilities to the next level. In addition, using new and progressive tools, engineer and extract features, help the data scientist to build models efficiently using the data, and present the product in an easy to use application.
- Manipulate, extract, and reconfigure relational and non-relational databases
- Develop frontend RESTful APIs that utilize prediction models to present to the development team
- Collaborate in a purpose driven, free minded environment
- Approach a specified problem from unique angles
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Proven track record of strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Strong background using SQL and MongoDB
- Real world experience in distributed computation frameworks, Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience with the latest webservice and webform design techniques such as MVC, SOAP, JSON, JQuey, React.js, D3.js
- Experience in designing user-friendly frontend applications