IT Support Specialist
- Post Date:March 14, 2019
- Apply Before: May 30, 2019
- Applications: 8
CallMiner empowers organizations of any size to extract and act on intelligence from customer interactions and feedback, including live and recorded calls, chat, email, social platforms and surveys, for improving customer experience, sales, marketing, compliance, and agent and customer engagement center performance. Highlighted by multiple customer achievement awards, including eight Speech Technology implementation awards in the past six years, CallMiner was recently named a leader in the industry analyst report Forrester New Wave: AI-Fueled Speech Analytics Solutions, Q2 2018.
At CallMiner, we hire great people and challenge them every day. CallMiner team members are passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions and industry leading customer success. Core to our culture is the power of feedback which we leverage to improve our own organization every day in every way. To hear more about what it’s like to work at CallMiner, watch our video at Careers.CallMiner.com
The CallMiner IT Specialist role is to ensure streamlined operation of the organization in alignment with the business objectives. This role will be responsible for general IT support for the local Waltham office as well as remote personnel in Fort Myers and Globally. This individual will coordinate IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the Company. CallMiner is a fast-growing technical environment and requires agile thinking to continue and support that growth.
The job requires excellent verbal & written communication skills, strong customer service focus, and abilities to work in a team & independently, learn on the fly, follow procedures and suggest and implement improvements.
- Build, install, maintain and troubleshoot Windows desktops and laptops
- General IT support (network, phones, email, wireless)
- Analyze issues & create solutions for HW & SW problems
- Training associates on the proper use of software/hardware
- Managing CallMiner’s Office365 Service
- Deploy and administer virtual machines in VMware
- Keep abreast of new technology improvements and analyze how those technologies can enhance the organization
- An Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Network Administration or similar
- 2-5 years of experience in IT Support, troubleshooting desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
- Frequently work at a fast pace with stringent deadlines
- Adhere to all established procedures, policies and safety rules as outlined by the Company
- Strong Workforce Support and Network Support
- Systems administration experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced, team environment
- Occasional travel may be required