Integration Software Architect
- Post Date:December 14, 2018
- Applications: 8
CallMiner empowers organizations of any size to extract and act on intelligence from customer interactions and feedback, including live and recorded calls, chat, email, social platforms and surveys, for improving customer experience, sales, marketing, compliance, and agent and customer engagement center performance. Highlighted by multiple customer achievement awards, including eight Speech Technology implementation awards in the past six years, CallMiner was recently named a leader in the industry analyst report Forrester New Wave: AI-Fueled Speech Analytics Solutions, Q2 2018.
At CallMiner, we hire great people and challenge them every day. CallMiner team members are passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions and industry leading customer success. Core to our culture is the power of feedback which we leverage to improve our own organization every day in every way. To hear more about what it’s like to work at CallMiner, watch our video at Careers.CallMiner.com
As an Integrations Architect, you will be a critical part of a dedicated forward-thinking team focused on designing and evolving CallMiner’s next generation software platform. This position reports directly to our VP of engineering and takes ownership of the design and implementation of our platform integration solutions. You will be responsible for collaboratively designing solutions enabling the delivery of partner and customer content to our award-winning speech analytics platform in a secure, scalable, and fault tolerant way. An important part of your design work will include communicating your analysis and solutions in a clear and professional manner to project stakeholders, development teams, and executives. Additionally, you will partner with our development team leads to ensure solutions are implemented in adherence to CallMiner’s overall platform architectural vision and best practices.
- Design software-based integrations that move audio and metadata between external partners / third-party telephony systems and CallMiner internal systems.
- Work directly with project stakeholders to define and document the use cases, functional / non-functional requirements, and gaps, for each integration project.
- Lead technical design sessions, perform technical analysis, and produce technical documentation relating to the overall architecture of each integration project.
- Provide expert level assistance and guidance to our development teams regarding design best practices and technical issues.
- Ensure each solution satisfies its related functional requirements.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum 5-7+ years of demonstrable experience designing, building and deploying complex distributed software architectures focused on telephony system integration.
- Experience designing message-oriented middleware based architectures.
- Thorough understanding of HTTP, AMQP, SOAP, REST, gRPC
- Thorough understanding of the SOLID design principles
- Object oriented design expert
- Experience using the OAuth 2.0 authorization framework
- Strong understanding of relational databases and ability to design robust models.
- Strong understanding of document databases and ability to design robust models.
- Experience using UML and BPMN to create Object Models, Data Models and Business Process models.
- Expert level experience with the .net framework & .net core
- Experience with C#, JAVA, C++, C, BASH, POWERSHELL
- Experience developing for UNIX and Windows based operating systems
- Experience developing with Windows WF, Windows Forms / WPF, Web API
- Exceptional critical thinking skills; ability to decompose complex problems, prioritize issues, and implement sensible solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak and write clearly and accurately, particularly as it relates to technical concepts.
Nice to haves:
- Hadoop Experience
- Docker \ Kubernetes
- Amazon AWS
- Google GCP
- Microsoft Azure