Inside Sales Representative I
- Post Date:August 6, 2019
- Apply Before: September 20, 2019
- Applications: 4
CallMiner empowers organizations of any size to extract and act on intelligence from customer interactions and feedback, including live and recorded calls, chat, email, social platforms and surveys, for improving customer experience, sales, marketing, compliance, and agent and customer engagement center performance. Highlighted by multiple customer achievement awards, including eight Speech Technology implementation awards in the past six years, CallMiner was recently named a leader in the industry analyst report Forrester New Wave: AI-Fueled Speech Analytics Solutions, Q2 2018.
At CallMiner, we hire great people and challenge them every day. CallMiner team members are passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions and industry leading customer success. Core to our culture is the power of feedback which we leverage to improve our own organization every day in every way. To hear more about what it’s like to work at CallMiner, watch our video at Careers.CallMiner.com
CallMiner is opening up a brand-new location in downtown Boston and doubling the size of its inside sales team as the company expands and positions itself for significant growth.
This position, a key role in the fast-growing CallMiner sales team, is focused on creating highly qualified opportunities for our field sales directors. Responsibilities include following up on inbound leads from webinars, tradeshows, and website visitors; cold calling targeted accounts; participating in presentations via the web; being a team lead to help educate and drive the team to success in conjunction with the manager; and occasionally attending tradeshows. The ideal candidate has degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales experience in the software industry.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Following up with inbound leads and outbound ABM Programs
- Developing (with assigned directors) a prospecting/development plan
- Formulating effective voice mail and email messaging
- Understanding and being able to articulate our value proposition
- Willingness to prospect in all formats to produce opportunities
- Working closely with marketing to understand how things work and what we need to do to make things better
- Work well in a team and fast paced environment
- Be a team leader and a focus for the team to gain knowledge and guidance from.
- Be the focal point for training newer team members along with daily guidance and best practices
- Experience with web applications such as Microsoft Office/Exchange, SalesForce, SalesLoft and LinkedIn
- Call Center, speech recognition, or analytics technology experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales experience in the software industry.
- Demonstrated ability to perform cold and warm calling techniques.
- Ability to triage leads as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people successfully over the phone, to lead or persuade, overcome challenges or organize activity
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Ability to take direction, be coached, and mentored
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills
- You must have 2+ years experience as an Inside Sales rep or Lead Generation experience, show that you can lead team members in product knowledge and best practices.