Software Implementation Engineer
- Post Date:June 5, 2019
- Apply Before: August 23, 2019
- Applications: 11
CallMiner empowers organizations of any size to extract and act on intelligence from customer interactions and feedback, including live and recorded calls, chat, email, social platforms and surveys, for improving customer experience, sales, marketing, compliance, and agent and customer engagement center performance. Highlighted by multiple customer achievement awards, including eight Speech Technology implementation awards in the past six years, CallMiner was recently named a leader in the industry analyst report Forrester New Wave: AI-Fueled Speech Analytics Solutions, Q2 2018.
At CallMiner, we hire great people and challenge them every day. CallMiner team members are passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions and industry leading customer success. Core to our culture is the power of feedback which we leverage to improve our own organization every day in every way. To hear more about what it’s like to work at CallMiner, watch our video at Careers.CallMiner.com
CallMiner is looking for a Software Implementation Engineer to be part of our Integrations team. Help shape solutions in presales and work to deploy them in a fast paced, customer facing environment. Implementation Engineers will understand the capabilities of our products to both implement and update as requested. They are responsible for managing their workload and communicating with internal and external customers. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a growing team and help develop processes and efficiencies as we evolve our offerings.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Implement and integrate CallMiner products in hosted and premise environments.
- Interact with internal and external customers to complete implementations and professional service requests.
- Troubleshoot and research as needed using CallMiner or 3rd party utilities to understand and correct issues.
- Work closely with PMO team on multiple project requests while managing own workload.
- Design solutions and test plans based on product capabilities to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with development and product teams on said solutions to complete complex integration requests while enforcing standardization.
- Thoroughly document solution setup for ongoing support and maintenance.
- Pro-actively grow into role of a SME with CallMiner products and technologies to assist and recommend solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information systems, Network Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience, preferably in an IT or deployment position with experience with Enterprise SaaS software installation and support.
- 2+ years of Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2016 administration and usage, including queries, stored procedures, and SQL jobs.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016 OS installation, customization, configuration and troubleshooting
- In-depth knowledge of PowerShell and command line scripting.
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing experience.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise when troubleshooting and solving complex problems.
- Knowledge of networking and how to troubleshoot connectivity problems.
- Knowledge of server infrastructure including specifications, installation, configuration, and support of both x86-based and x64-based hardware.
- Internet Information Services configuration and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of Windows domain security and authentication.
- Telco, VOIP, and recording system experience a plus.
- MongoDB experience a plus.
- AWS experience a plus.
- RESTful API experience a plus
- JIRA/Confluence experience a plus.
- RabbitMQ experience a plus