Implementation Consultant (Customer Acceleration)
- Post Date:June 6, 2019
- Apply Before: July 26, 2019
- Applications: 53
CallMiner empowers organizations of any size to extract and act on intelligence from customer interactions and feedback, including live and recorded calls, chat, email, social platforms and surveys, for improving customer experience, sales, marketing, compliance, and agent and customer engagement center performance. Highlighted by multiple customer achievement awards, including eight Speech Technology implementation awards in the past six years, CallMiner was recently named a leader in the industry analyst report Forrester New Wave: AI-Fueled Speech Analytics Solutions, Q2 2018.
At CallMiner, we hire great people and challenge them every day. CallMiner team members are passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions and industry leading customer success. Core to our culture is the power of feedback which we leverage to improve our own organization every day in every way. To hear more about what it’s like to work at CallMiner, watch our video at Careers.CallMiner.com
As an integral part of the fast-growing CallMiner Customer Acceleration Team responsible for delivering Professional Services, the Implementation Consultant supports successful implementation and adoption of speech analytics software solutions in the contact center across diverse verticals. Responsibilities include analyst coaching, defining objectives for short-term consulting projects, providing direction, tool expertise, best practices & process development at the launch of our customer’s Eureka Platform Analyze implementation. This role ensures that our customers are placed in the fast lane to success with Eureka and helps them recognize and overcome pitfalls and hazards along the way. Additional responsibilities may include evaluating multi-channel data sets for actionable insights, presenting key findings to customers, and providing ongoing thought leadership to stakeholders. We are looking for a highly disciplined self-starter who thrives on juggling complex projects within a dynamic team. A balance of technical and soft skills is essential as this position owns Professional Services engagements designed to accelerate customer success with CallMiner’s products.
Learn more about what we do by watching this brief video: http://callminer.com/learning-center/video-library/callminer-voice-of-customer-analytics/
- Thorough QC & peer review of content built; mentor network of power users by teaching advanced search techniques, creative business solutions & real-world application adhering to the DMAIC approach of business challenge resolution.
- Configuration of customer databases from within the CallMiner User Interface including query building & tuning to evaluate and improve patterns of language for automated scoring & topic identification – analyzing recorded audio, chat, social media and email to uncover trends and opportunities.
- Quality delivery of Professional Services projects (primarily data analyses) in tight alignment with scope, timelines & ROI expectations.
- Deep understanding of metadata and Key Performance Indicators; diligently capturing combinations of keywords & phrases within the system for optimal configuration of Search Based Categories.
- Compile observation reports & deliver executive briefings utilizing deep dive, root cause, SWOT, regression and other analysis methodologies.
- Enhance customer value through producing quantifiable results and recommending organizational change initiatives; contribute to ongoing client relations with detailed case studies.
- Conflict resolution & on-time milestone execution – provide project status updates & rapidly escalate to management any barriers impacting forward progress.
- Participation in product training, demos, client certification, webinars and white papers as needed.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Ability to organize and manage own work, projects, priorities, deadlines and follow up on assignments with minimal direction
- Communicate effectively in person, via the telephone, and in writing with customers, prospects, co-workers, superiors, partners, and others
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- English & Spanish speaking preferred
- Be inquisitive and personable with a strong understanding of business strategy, data visualization, and process improvement. Must enjoy independent and group problem-solving.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years in a call center environment and relevant metrics.
- Familiarity with basic syntax and Boolean search operators; your programming ability is above average, as demonstrated by a continuous string of successful projects
- Detail oriented and familiar with reiterative analysis and testing processes
- Strong oral and written business communication skills
- Ability to adjust quickly and with minimal effort to an agile work environment
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent organizational and writing skills; can handle multiple projects at once
- Aptitude for dealing with users of many skill levels and personalities
- Pass standard background check for PCI Compliance security clearance
Position can be located in Waltham, MA; Fort Myers, FL; or remote.