Business Development Rep
- Post Date:October 29, 2018
- Apply Before: January 31, 2019
- Applications: 5
This position, a key role in the fast-growing CallMiner sales team, is focused on creating highly qualified opportunities for our field sales directors. Responsibilities include following up on inbound leads from webinars, tradeshows, and website visitors; cold calling targeted accounts (outbound/ABM); coordinating and participating in presentations via the web; and occasionally attending tradeshows. The ideal candidate has degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales experience in the enterprise software industry.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Following up with inbound leads and outbound ABM Programs
- Developing (with assigned directors) a prospecting/development plan
- Formulating effective voice mail, email and social media messaging leveraging company’s extensive collateral assets
- Understanding of and ability to articulate our value proposition from a vertical, use case and persona perspective
- Identify and expand known contacts for targeted prospects leveraging lead development tools
- Ability to research companies and individuals and leverage those insights to create compelling value proposition
- Willingness to prospect in all formats including social media to produce opportunities
- Be able to make 50+ contacts/impressions a day to prospects.
- Working closely with marketing associates to identify appropriate lead specific messaging and content and assist in determining gaps in messaging/contents
- Work well in a team and fast paced environment
- Experience with applications such as Microsoft Office/Exchange, SalesForce, SalesLoft , Zoom and LinkedIn
- Call Center, speech recognition, or analytics technology experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales experience in the enterprise software industry.
- Demonstrated ability to perform cold and warm calling techniques.
- Ability to triage leads as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people successfully over the phone , to lead or persuade, overcome challenges or organize activity
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Ability to take direction, be coached, and mentored
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills
- You must have 2+ years inside sales and/or lead generation experience, preferably in the enterprise software industry SAAS format.
- Bilingual capability considered a plus