Business Development Rep
- Post Date:February 5, 2019
- Apply Before: April 30, 2019
- Applications: 11
CallMiner empowers organizations of any size to extract and act on intelligence from customer interactions and feedback, including live and recorded calls, chat, email, social platforms and surveys, for improving customer experience, sales, marketing, compliance, and agent and customer engagement center performance. Highlighted by multiple customer achievement awards, including eight Speech Technology implementation awards in the past six years, CallMiner was recently named a leader in the industry analyst report Forrester New Wave: AI-Fueled Speech Analytics Solutions, Q2 2018.
At CallMiner, we hire great people and challenge them every day. CallMiner team members are passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions and industry leading customer success. Core to our culture is the power of feedback which we leverage to improve our own organization every day in every way. To hear more about what it’s like to work at CallMiner, watch our video at Careers.CallMiner.com
This position, a key role in the fast-growing CallMiner sales team, is focused on creating highly qualified opportunities for our field sales directors. Responsibilities include following up on inbound leads from webinars, tradeshows, and website visitors; cold calling targeted accounts (outbound/ABM); coordinating and participating in presentations via the web; and occasionally attending tradeshows. The ideal candidate has degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales experience in the enterprise software industry.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Following up with inbound leads and outbound ABM Programs
- Developing (with assigned directors) a prospecting/development plan
- Formulating effective voice mail, email and social media messaging leveraging company’s extensive collateral assets
- Understanding of and ability to articulate our value proposition from a vertical, use case and persona perspective
- Identify and expand known contacts for targeted prospects leveraging lead development tools
- Ability to research companies and individuals and leverage those insights to create compelling value proposition
- Willingness to prospect in all formats including social media to produce opportunities
- Be able to make 50+ contacts/impressions a day to prospects.
- Working closely with marketing associates to identify appropriate lead specific messaging and content and assist in determining gaps in messaging/contents
- Work well in a team and fast paced environment
- Experience with applications such as Microsoft Office/Exchange, SalesForce, SalesLoft , Zoom and LinkedIn
- Call Center, speech recognition, or analytics technology experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales experience in the enterprise software industry.
- Demonstrated ability to perform cold and warm calling techniques.
- Ability to triage leads as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people successfully over the phone , to lead or persuade, overcome challenges or organize activity
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Ability to take direction, be coached, and mentored
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills
- You must have 2+ years inside sales and/or lead generation experience, preferably in the enterprise software industry SAAS format.
- Bilingual capability considered a plus