Technical Architect (Relocation assistance for Ft Myers)
- Post Date:May 7, 2019
- Apply Before: July 26, 2019
- Applications: 3
CallMiner empowers organizations of any size to extract and act on intelligence from customer interactions and feedback, including live and recorded calls, chat, email, social platforms and surveys, for improving customer experience, sales, marketing, compliance, and agent and customer engagement center performance. Highlighted by multiple customer achievement awards, including eight Speech Technology implementation awards in the past six years, CallMiner was recently named a leader in the industry analyst report Forrester New Wave: AI-Fueled Speech Analytics Solutions, Q2 2018.
At CallMiner, we hire great people and challenge them every day. CallMiner team members are passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions and industry leading customer success. Core to our culture is the power of feedback which we leverage to improve our own organization every day in every way. To hear more about what it’s like to work at CallMiner, watch our video at Careers.CallMiner.com
As an AI (Artificial Intelligence) /ML (Machine Learning) Architect, you will be a critical part of a dedicated forward-thinking team focused on designing and evolving CallMiner’s next generation software platform. As an AI Technical Architect, you will work closely with the research, product, and engineering teams to define and architect AI solutions for our platform. This position reports directly to our VP of Engineering and takes ownership of the design and implementation of our production AI/ML solutions. You will be responsible for ensuring that our AI/ML products are developed in a secure, scalable, and fault tolerant way. An important part of your design work will include communicating your analysis and solutions in a clear and professional manner to project stakeholders, development teams, and executives. Additionally, you will partner with our Development Team Leads to ensure solutions are implemented in adherence to CallMiner’s overall platform architectural vision and best practices.
- Work with the research, product, and engineering teams to transition AI/ML applications from prototype into scalable, secure, and reliable products
- Lead planning discussions to design the infrastructure required to support current and future AI/ML initiatives
- Work directly with project stakeholders to define and document the use cases, functional/non-functional requirements, and gaps, for each AI/ML project.
- Lead technical design sessions, perform technical analysis, and produce technical documentation relating to the overall architecture of each AI/ML product.
- Provide expert level assistance and guidance to our development teams regarding design best practices and technical issues.
- Ensure each solution satisfies its related functional requirements.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience providing Architectural solutions to complex technical problems
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing deep learning, machine learning or artificial intelligence applications
- Prior solutioning experience with NoSQL databases, data streaming, and integrating unstructured data
- Thorough understanding of HTTP, AMQP, SOAP, REST
- Thorough understanding of the SOLID design principles
- Object oriented design expert
- Strong understanding of both relational databases and document databases and the ability to model data for specific use cases
- Experience using UML and BPMN to create Object Models, Data Models and Business Process models.
- Experience with C#, JAVA, C++, C, BASH, POWERSHELL
- Experience developing for UNIX/Linux and Windows based operating systems
- Exceptional critical thinking skills; ability to decompose complex problems, prioritize issues, and implement sensible solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak and write clearly and accurately, particularly as it relates to technical concepts.
Nice to haves:
- Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification
- Docker \ Kubernetes
- Amazon AWS
This position can be located in our Fort Myers, FL or Waltham, MA office. If you are interested in relocating to sunny Fort Myers, Florida and living by the beach, relocation assistance is available.